It all begins with a blank folder and a vision. Each line of code written for speed, SEO, and user experience. A website is a portal to the world with infinite possibilities and from an idea to launch day, every bit matters.
The Oceans Public website is a showcase of different visually illustrative website designs. All the graphics were created by us. The speed page illustrates an ocean theme, the design page a beach theme, the SEO page an electric theme, and the portfolio page a mountains theme. Animation, color schemes and graphics are essential in how users perceive your business.
Oceans Public is an innovative creative agency based in Southwest Washington. We focus on building a user experience through all forms of digital and print media. Our expertise include graphic design, web design, web development, 3D modeling, 3D design, webGL 3D experiences, logo design, print design, product photography, and advertising.
Our office is in downtown Vancouver, where we're surrounded by a flourishing community and tons of coffee shops, which we love. We have equipment to meet any photography or videography needs including a full studio with green screen and lighting, drone equipment, and professional video tools.
● Website layout
● Sizing and margins
● Color Palette
● Animations and transitions
● Code stylesheets to be mobile responsive for all device sizes
● Overall feel
● Graphic design for site components
● Optimization of current assets
● Graphic selection and placement
Stage 1 Complete: Visual Website Prototype delivered.
● Cart module development --create a cart, payments, and user accounts
● Functionality of client reactive pages --specialized pricing based on the user (if desired)
● Content Management System integration --gives client control to change and edit product, contact, and paragraph content
● Ecommerce dashboard integration --a dashboard where clients can work with orders, inventory, shipping, payments, discounts, and customers
● Write FAQ page to help users purchase products, navigate website, resolve potential questions.
● Content writing for product descriptions, about page, categories, and other paragraphs
Stage 2 Complete: Full website accessible at test URL.
● Specify target keywords
● Keywords in H1-H6 headings, title, and content
● Keyword consistency and density analysis
● Aria Accessibility for screen readers
● Meta tags
● Size optimization of scripts and style files
● Image re-optimization
● Sitemap and Robots.txt
● Create website favicon
● HTTPS for SSL and set up canonical URL
● Structured data--shows elements from your site directly in search results
● Revisions and feedback
● Testing on a range of different device sizes and browsers
● SEO testing, Google Search Console optimization, and Google Analytics set up
Stage 3 Complete: It's launch time. Your website will be indexed by Google and ready for traffic.